Are you passionate about your work and eager to take up a challenge?
We are a start-up of like-minded, energetic individuals geared towards taking on the next tech revolution.
If you are based in Sri Lanka and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, PPC, digital advertising, email marketing, and social media, and want to work remotely full-time meeting set guidelines please share your CV with us and our team will get in touch with you.
You’ll be set up for success if you have
- Lead in the design, creation, and execution of customer communication through a variety of channels (Email, Web, SMS, Push Notification, Social Media)
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to drive business revenue, client lifetime value, and engagement across all digital engagement channels
- Plan, coordinate, and drive digital acquisition campaigns across a variety of platforms (PPC, SEO, Display, Social, Affiliate Marketing, etc)
- Optimize conversion rates by analyzing and testing user journeys
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates
- Work with external agencies and partners to plan and deliver digital assets on time and to budget
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and communications through all channels
- Collaborate with designers to improve the user experience of the website
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- A self-starter, can manage yourself but still want to learn from those around you
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking, enjoy problem-solving, and detail orientated
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, and a desire to develop a career in digital marketing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills – English essential, second language a benefit
- Experience working within a B2C digital marketing environment is preferable
- Confident in communicating with your team and senior colleagues and partners